Areas of practice
- Commercial law
- Business and partnership problems
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Money lending
- Conveyancing and other real estate transactions for vendors and for purchasers
- Commercial leases for landlords and for tenants
- Probate applications
- Trusts and trust arrangements
- Testamentary trusts
- Wills and estate planning
- Will and testamentary challenges
Peter has joined the firm as a consultant in July 2017.
Prior to that he was the senior partner at Trumble Szanto Lawyers, a firm where he has worked since 1972, having built up a large following of loyal clients (including second and even some third generation clients) who regard him as their family solicitor.
When asked “What areas of the law do you practise?” he describes himself as a commercial and property lawyer, but his expertise is far broader than just commercial matters and his many clients rely on his assistance and input with all of his listed areas of practice.